So this is my reason for not updating the blog.
At least I had good Christmas and a fantastic Christmas surprise by one of my beloved friends.
So much for the past and the After Christmas part - let's focus on the Before Christmas part - so this year can be full of relaxation around the holidays.
I found an old magazine, where they had a couple of tipps for a great Christmas and I want to share them in a shortened way with you,
- Find a motto for your Christmas party and decorations
- Decorate with wreaths and fresh-cut flowers alike
- Set Fire...to glam up the atmosphere - think fireplace not arson
- Spend time outside
- Welcome your guests in a warm way
- Think of the little things
- Make a program for the out-of-town-ers
I will take a close look at a couple of the tipps. and will share this with you.